اهنگ فیروز +تکس

دانلود آهنگ عالی و بسیار زیبای فیروز از هیچکس با آهنگ سازی استاد مهدیار آقا جانی .دانلود + تکس

لینک دانلود: اهنگ فیروز از هچکس با کیفیت 320

لینک دانلود: اهنگ فیروز از هچکس با کیفیت 128

متن اهنگ فیروز از هیچکس:

امسالم به تش رسیدو هنو بازه باغ وحش
لش ، هنوز گشت ایست ، پشم ، دوباره آهنگ بلند پخش
برقص برقص برقص
بگیریم برده داری رو جشن
آ…برقص برقص برقص
بگیریم برده داری رو جشن

کار،کار تا آخر شب
روزمرگی عادت بد
رئیس .. اینم یه عکس از خونوادم من نون آورشم
بیا دفتر آخر وقت
میره ولی هیشکی نیس سخته باورشم
رسیده آخر خط
پیاده میشم،پیاده میشم
ولی درا قفل از رو بخت بد میذاره کارد زیر گلوش
جیبشو خالی میکنه قبض برقو پرتش میکنن زمین خاک بشینه روش
حاجی فیروزه
سالی یه روزه
سالی یه روزه؟
نه..واسه هر روزه

حاجی فیروزه؟
اربابه خودم سامبیلی بلیکم
اَ این آدم مثه خر کار کشیدیو جایی نی بره چون
پول ندادی حساب بانکیت هی بشه پر
حاجی فیروزه؟
اربابه خودم سامبیلی بلیکم

حتما طرفای اِفریقا هر روزشون نوروزه !
آخه اینجوری حساب بکنی پُره حاجی فیروزه
اجداد ما از کجا خریدنت؟
چیه حقیقتت؟
شاید جنگ بوده کشورت موقع پریدنت
هنو گذرنامت دست ارباب دریدته؟
حاجی فیروزه..سالی یه روزه
سالی یه روزه؟ نه واسه هر روزه

قوزه بالا قوزه
اون که حالا خوبه
لهجش سوژه نمیدم
پولشو بسازه بسوزه
چیزی گفت بزن تو پوزش
هه،عتیقه ها انگار همین الان در اومدن اَ تو موزه

حاجی فیروزه؟
حاجی فیروزه؟
اربابه خودم سامبیلی بلیکم

میگن از زیرزمین اومدم
مطربم،همه منو میشناسن من با همه غریبم اینه مشکلم
ملیجکم
پشت این این نقاب حبس انگار کهریزکم
روم سیاه ، نژاد پرستیم؟
ظاهرفریب تر از روسپیااا
آره منم حاجی فیروزم
یادآور زشتیا
بدهکار امروز،طلبکار دیروزم
رویاهام درندشت
خواستم تهمتن باشم ولی فهمیدم اژدهام چون
میگن دمم گرم شعرا سنگین بلندگوها عصا میخوانو صداشون بلنده از کمردرد

حاجی فیروزه؟
سامبیلی بلیکم
د میگم سامبیلی بلیکم
سامبیلی بلیکم

پول ندادی حسابه بانکیت هی بشه پر..

تکست آهنگ فیروز هیچکس

17 نظر

1. manicuremanicuresays:

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

2. manicuremanicuresays:

Hi there colleagues, its impressive post concerning tutoringand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

3. teresiathakkar.hatenablog.comteresiathakkar.hatenablog.comsays:

Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.

4. nakitastangarone.hatenablog.comnakitastangarone.hatenablog.comsays:

Just what I was looking for, thank you for putting up.

5. manicuremanicuresays:

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

6. ElizbethElizbethsays:

Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to seek out so many useful info here within the put up, we'd like work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

7. MilagrosMilagrossays:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! http://www.frioaxarquia.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/583

8. CaitlynCaitlynsays:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my website =). We could have a link change agreement between us http://firtree.ru/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=877

9. HolleyHolleysays:

What's up to every one, it's truly a pleasant for me to visit this web site, it consists of important Information. http://lagranjamotion.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1696

10. [ آدرس وبسایت ][ آدرس وبسایت ]says:

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was once entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

11. hepatitis c foot painhepatitis c foot painsays:

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

12. foot pain cream walgreensfoot pain cream walgreenssays:

I write a comment when I appreciate a post on a site or I have something to contribute to the conversation. Usually it's a result of the passion communicated in the article I browsed. And on this post اهنگ فیروز +تکس. I was excited enough to post a comment :) I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it seem like some of these responses look as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

13. How can I increase my height after 18?How can I increase my height after 18?says:

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

14. shinassis.hatenablog.comshinassis.hatenablog.comsays:

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.

15. How do you treat a sore Achilles tendon?How do you treat a sore Achilles tendon?says:

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

16. How long does it take to recover from Achilles injury?How long does it take to recover from Achilles injury?says:

Thank you, I've just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?

17. chaturbate token generator redditchaturbate token generator redditsays:

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. http://chaturbatefreetokenshack.com/