ژانر : اکشن ، جنایی ، هیجان انگیز

سال انتشار: ۲۰۱۴

حجم: ۱۵۳۶ مگابایت

کیفیت: EXTENDED BluRay 1080p | خارق العاده

اسکرین شات : دارد

زیرنویس فارسی : به زودی

مترجم : کیانوش (kianoosh_93)

لینک IMDB

خلاصه داستان : مامور سابق دولت به نام برایان میلز متوجه می شود به انجام یک قتل متهم شده در حالی که روحش هم از چنین چیزی خبر ندارد. بنابراین میلز به دنبال یافتن حقیقت و قاتل واقعی می گردد تا بتواند نامش را از این اتهام پاک کند اما…

7 نظر

1. manicuremanicuresays:

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

2. pimpblog.nlpimpblog.nlsays:

Precisely what I was looking for, thanks for putting up.

3. rochellweser.blog.fc2.comrochellweser.blog.fc2.comsays:

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.

4. manicuremanicuresays:

Wow, amazing weblog format! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content material!

5. DennyDennysays:

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

6. kristinemihal.snack.wskristinemihal.snack.wssays:

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

7. What do you do for Achilles tendonitis?What do you do for Achilles tendonitis?says:

Hey there! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!